Who am I?
I am an UI/UX Designer, based out of Bangalore. I have 13 years of experience and I have worked in different design roles as UI Designer, UX Designer, Visual Designer and UX Architect and as UI Developer. I have worked on designing experiences for different channels, be it web, or mobile devices.
My Prior experience comes from organizations like Oracle, McAfee, Intel Security, Agilent Technologies and Mindtree.
On my personal front, I am a mother of two children, I enjoy working on creative arts, terracotta jewellery, cooking and am very crazy about celebrating and decorating my home for festivals.
- User Experience Design
- Creating Personas, Taskflows, Journey maps
- Wireframing and Prototyping
- Usability and Accessibility
- UX Strategy and Planning
- Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Visual Design
Tools and Technologies
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- JustinMind, Axure, POP
- Paper Sketching
- Material Design
- HTML5, CSS3, Media Queries
- Responsive Design, Bootstrap
- Work directly with clients to discover project scope and gather requirements throught Customer Interviews, Workshops, onsite observations
- Responsible in stratezing, planning and crafting experience design solutions for different form factors
- Work with Business Analyst and product managers and other cross functional teams for requirement analysis and execution planning
- Create the personas, scenarios, customer journeys, task flows
- Conceptualize the layout of intuitive user interfaces in the form of wireframe mockups
- Design and develop websites with multi-culture support, in line with the corporate branding standards
- Provide interfaces that are usable, accessible and visually appealling
- Developing layouts for Responsive, Hybrid Web Interfaces
- Conversion of design layouts to optimized, semantic, accessible SEO friendly layouts using HTML5 , CSS3, CSS, Bootstrap
- BSc in Computer Science
- Certified Usability Analyst from HFI
- Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
- Certification exams from NN Group
- Managing User Experience Strategy
- User Research Methods: From Strategy to Requirements to Design
- Design Kit: Prototyping from NovoEd
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Won the Runner up prize for Hackathon conducted by Grace Hopper India 2015
- Received appreciation from the VP of ORACLE University for the contribution towards ORACLE Women's Leadership Program
- HCI Comittee Volunteer at GHCI 2016 and 2017
Services - What I do?
I am currently open to take up projects on freelancing. I enjoy teaching and am open to train or mentor anyone interested in the field of UX. My upcoming trainings and workshops will be updated very soon. Visit my services page to know what I do?
View my Portfolio
I would be glad if you would have a look at some more of my design works, and projects. Most of the projects that I worked on have NDA, hence, I have put in similar case studies of the projects I have woked on. Have a glance and let me know your thoughts...